Help raise money to your good cause through Yopa.co.uk
Support a good cause for free with Yopa.co.uk. It could not be easier! Follow the instructions below, and create an account today to start supporting a cause or charity of your choice.
Register for free. Choose a good cause or create your own. Group together with your friends, colleagues and family and boost donations!
Search our site for your favourite stores, see how much you can save on your household bills and insurance. Book trips, travel or even your next holiday. You get the same great offers and deals as you do when going direct to them.
Any purchases you and your group make are tracked and the money raised will be automatically donated to your chosen cause - all for free!
At YOPA, we’re on a mission to make the process of selling your home affordable, simple and transparent.
We give sellers the best of both worlds: the reassurance of a dedicated local estate agent to guide them through their sale, combined with the cost-saving efficiency of an online service.
Sellers get the very best price for their home, at a fraction of the usual estate agency cost.
- Affordable – We charge a small flat fee from £889, instead of the usual percentage of the property’s sale price. The average YOPA customer saves over £3,000 in estate agency fees.
- Simple – We put our customers at the heart of everything we do and aren’t happy unless their experience is 100% positive. Our agents are motivated first and foremost by 5* customer reviews.
- Speedy – The average home on YOPA finds a buyer within 24 days and received over 98% of their asking price.
- Transparent – Our technology opens the lines of communication between buyers and sellers – letting them liaise directly, and allowing sellers to receive and respond to viewing requests, feedback and offers around the clock.
- People are taking notice. We’ve been rated ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot, with over 95% of customers giving YOPA the highest possible star rating. This makes YOPA the highest ranking fixed-fee estate agency in the UK for customer service, based on Trustpilot reviews’. Our national TV, major radio and digital campaigns are now live, and we recently signed partnership deals with The Daily Mail, The Telegraph and The Times.
- We’re only just getting started. Our aim is to create a better estate agency that cares for the customer, demystifies the process of selling your home, and makes the property market more accessible to all.
- Please refer to Support4Free’s terms and conditions.
- Donations are paid to your chosen good cause only when Support4Free has received payment from Yopa.co.uk
- Donation amounts may vary based on the products and services purchased.