PPP Taking Care
Help raise money to your good cause through PPP Taking Care
Support a good cause for free with PPP Taking Care. It could not be easier! Follow the instructions below, and create an account today to start supporting a cause or charity of your choice.
Register for free. Choose a good cause or create your own. Group together with your friends, colleagues and family and boost donations!
Search our site for your favourite stores, see how much you can save on your household bills and insurance. Book trips, travel or even your next holiday. You get the same great offers and deals as you do when going direct to them.
Any purchases you and your group make are tracked and the money raised will be automatically donated to your chosen cause - all for free!
PPP Taking Care are the largest private provider of personal alarms for the elderly and the exclusive retailer of the Age UK personal alarm.
We provide a monitored personal alarm service trusted by over 70,000 customers in the UK:
- Meets the needs of the elderly and their families who want to remain in their home, rather than moving into a care home.
- Popular with older adults and the vulnerable who worry about how to get help if they fall, live alone or have medical conditions.
- Popular with family members who want peace of mind and confidence that their loved ones can get help when they need it most.
- Provides the elderly and vulnerable with security and support needed to live independently.
Reasons to use PPP Taking Care
- We are the exclusive seller of the Age UK branded personal alarm. Age UK are the largest charity supporting the elderly and are a nationally recognised and trusted brand.
- We are the only Which? Trusted Trader approved personal alarm provider in the UK.
- Rated ‘excellent’, 4.8 out of 5 on TrustPilot.
- Our personal alarms are monitored by our three UK-based Emergency Resolution Centres.
- With an average alarm call response time of just 5 seconds, customers can be confident that help can quickly be arranged.
About Personal Alarms
Our personal alarms provide older adults with the confidence and security to live independently in their own homes:
- The personal alarms are monitored 24 hours a day by our Emergency Resolution Centres.
- They can be worn around the neck or wrist and when the alarm button is pressed, the personal alarm quickly calls our Emergency Resolution Centres.
- Our Emergency Resolution team will speak to the customer over the personal alarm and coordinate help by calling friends, family or the emergency services.
Our Personal Alarm Products
- Age UK personal alarm: simple to set-up and use. Press the button on the alarm pendant to call our Emergency Resolution Centres.
- Falls alarm: all the benefits of the Age UK personal alarm with fall alarm that automatically calls our Emergency Resolution Centres when it detects the wearer has fallen.
- The personal alarms have a wearable alarm pendant and a base unit that connects to the telephone landline. A ‘Landline Free’ version of both the Age UK and falls alarms is available for customers without a telephone landline and use a multi-network SIM instead.
- Please refer to Support4Free’s terms and conditions.
- Donations are paid to your chosen good cause only when Support4Free has received payment from PPP Taking Care
- Donation amounts may vary based on the products and services purchased.