Help raise money to your good cause through Plusnet Broadband
Support a good cause for free with Plusnet Broadband. It could not be easier! Follow the instructions below, and create an account today to start supporting a cause or charity of your choice.
Register for free. Choose a good cause or create your own. Group together with your friends, colleagues and family and boost donations!
Search our site for your favourite stores, see how much you can save on your household bills and insurance. Book trips, travel or even your next holiday. You get the same great offers and deals as you do when going direct to them.
Any purchases you and your group make are tracked and the money raised will be automatically donated to your chosen cause - all for free!
Plusnet is a friendly, no-nonsense, award-winning communications provider. We were born back in 1997 with a simple belief – everyone deserves to pay a fair price and still get great customer service. We’re proud to offer the highest standard of care to our customers, along with low prices for broadband, home phone and TV. We also now provide mobile with our range of SIMO packages.
We go the extra mile to make sure our customers are satisfied; not only with the price they’re paying, but with the service they’re receiving. We put a lot of effort into our customer service, maybe that’s why our customers are more satisfied than those of Sky, Virgin and TalkTalk.
We’re proud to have lots of happy customers, and getting awards to recognise it is the cherry on the cake!
Over the years we’ve received plenty of praise for our customer-focused approach. Recent awards include
- Best Broadband Customer Service – uSwitch Broadband Awards 2019
- Best SIM Only Network – uSwitch Mobile Awards 2019
- Most Recommended Provider & Best Value Provider – Broadband Genie
- Broadband Best Provider Customer Service – Uswitch Awards 2020
- Mobile Best Value Pay Monthly – Uswitch Awards 2020
- Mobile Best Network for Customer Service – Uswitch Awards 2020
Our customer support centres are based here in the UK, open 365 days a year and are free to call. We think it’s only fair to talk openly and honestly with our customers. We help fix problems and talk about pretty much anything related to broadband over on our Community site, blogs and forums. Our customers also get generous rewards for telling their friends about us.
- Please refer to Support4Free’s terms and conditions.
- Donations are paid to your chosen good cause only when Support4Free has received payment from Plusnet Broadband
- Donation amounts may vary based on the products and services purchased.