Raise donations for Womens Aid whenever you shop online – it’s free!
Help us fundraise for free every time you shop online!
About Womens Aid
Everyone has the human right to live in safety and free from violence and abuse. Society has a duty to recognise and defend this right.
Women are the overwhelming majority of victims of domestic abuse. Domestic abuse is a violation of women and their children’s human rights. It is the result of an abuse of power and control, and is rooted in the historical status and inequality of women in in society.
We aim to:
- Empower women who have been affected by domestic abuse to live independent lives free from fear and abuse
- Keep the voice of the survivor at the heart of everything we do
- Meet the needs of women and children affected by domestic abuse
- Provide services run by women that are based on listening to survivors and responding to what they define as their needs
- Challenge and highlight the disadvantages which result from domestic abuse
- Support and reflect diversity and promote equality of opportunity
- Promote cohesive inter-agency responses to domestic abuse and develop partnerships to work towards a society in which domestic abuse is no longer tolerated
How you can help raise for Womens Aid
Register for free. Choose a good cause or create your own. Group together with your friends, colleagues and family and boost donations!
Search our site for your favourite stores, see how much you can save on your household bills and insurance. Book trips, travel or even your next holiday. You get the same great offers and deals as you do when going direct to them.
Any purchases you and your group make are tracked and the money raised will be automatically donated to your chosen cause - all for free!