Raise donations for Malcolm Sargent Primary School PTFA whenever you shop online – it’s free!
Help us fundraise for free every time you shop online!
About Malcolm Sargent Primary School PTFA
The PTFA was formed in December 1995 and consists of Malcolm Sargent parents, carers, teachers and friends who work together to support the school. As a registered charity, the PTFA raises funds to buy equipment and provide the tools which are beyond the reach of the school’s budget, to enrich the experience of pupils.
The PTFA usually raise around £10k per year for the school and some of the many projects funded are:
- professional sound and lighting equipment for the studio
- extra books and resources for the library
- visualisers for every classroom
- trim trail for the school field
- 40 new activity and information boards for the playground walls
- Increased range of lunchtime activities for the children
- donated £1,000 to the Foundation classes to develop a designated sensory equipment area
- IPads and Apple TVs for class teachers and teaching assistants, which provide evidence of achievement of the children in that phase. Parents of certain younger year groups are also able to view this evidence online, through a secure website.
- improving the playgrounds with wooden planters and seating
- enriching the curriculum by funding trips, the life bus, a planetarium, pantomimes and other such activities for the children to learn from and enjoy
How you can help raise for Malcolm Sargent Primary School PTFA
Register for free. Choose a good cause or create your own. Group together with your friends, colleagues and family and boost donations!
Search our site for your favourite stores, see how much you can save on your household bills and insurance. Book trips, travel or even your next holiday. You get the same great offers and deals as you do when going direct to them.
Any purchases you and your group make are tracked and the money raised will be automatically donated to your chosen cause - all for free!