AXA Landlord Insurance
Help raise money to your good cause through AXA Landlord Insurance
Support a good cause for free with AXA Landlord Insurance. It could not be easier! Follow the instructions below, and create an account today to start supporting a cause or charity of your choice.
Register for free. Choose a good cause or create your own. Group together with your friends, colleagues and family and boost donations!
Search our site for your favourite stores, see how much you can save on your household bills and insurance. Book trips, travel or even your next holiday. You get the same great offers and deals as you do when going direct to them.
Any purchases you and your group make are tracked and the money raised will be automatically donated to your chosen cause - all for free!
If you let your property to tenants (whether you’re a buy-to-let landlord or an accidental landlord renting out a house you haven’t been able to sell just yet) you’ll need more than just home insurance. While you’re not legally required to have landlord insurance, there are risks associated with a rented property that won’t be covered under a home insurance policy. And without the right cover, unexpected events could leave you seriously out of pocket. So, whether you let a small flat or a large house, we’ve got you covered. It’s the protection you’d expect from AXA – for less.
And the beauty of it is, buy online today and you’ll get a 10% discount on your full policy – and that includes your optional extras.
Your AXA landlord insurance will include…
- Protection for up to 10 properties
- Property owners’ liability for up to £10 million
- Glass and keys replacement cover
- Underground pipe and cable cover
- Trace and access cover
- Cover to re-house your residential tenants after a flood or fire
- Monthly payment option
With our policy, you’ve got a solid foundation for your buy-to-let investment. And we even provide cover for things, like removal of wasp, bee and hornet nests.
- Please refer to Support4Free’s terms and conditions.
- Donations are paid to your chosen good cause only when Support4Free has received payment from AXA Landlord Insurance
- Donation amounts may vary based on the products and services purchased.